Dining and Entertainment

Welcome to the City of Minto!

The Minto Community Center was the dream of former Minto Mayor Paul Koehmstedt.  He envisioned a new, large, handicapped-accessible building to be used for many community gatherings and eents - wedding danes, anniversary parties, graduations, rummage sales, shows, polka fests, craft sales, festivals, club meetings, community celebrations, class reunions and more.  He left a bequest that would contribute 75% of the capital needed for a community center to be built in Minto and stipulated that the remaining 25% of the capital was to be raised by the community.

You can enjoy a meal at Beaver's Cafe, a quaint restaurant on Main Street (also known as Harvey Avenue).  The Harvey Avenue Saloon is well-known and has an adjoining door to the restaurant.

 

Have a suggestion or would like to include a listing?  Contact us and we will be happy to oblige :-)