The City of Minto Auditor is the chief administrator of the City and is appointed by City Council. Listed below are just a few of the responsibilities.
- Performing administrative duties for all aspects of City business
- Implementing policies and ideas adopted by City Council
- Ensuring that all projects, operations, and functions of the City operate efficiently
- Ensuring all Local, State, and Federal laws are followed by the City
- Responding to citizen concerns
- Maintaining of all records and accounts for the City.
The Auditor also works to develop the City's annual budget, works with other administrators in the region, and performs other duties assigned to the auditor per the request from City Council.