Community Center

Our community center is a place for all of our citizens to meet, spend time together, share a coffee and maybe a game of cards or a debate about local politics.  No matter what the reason, this center provides a perfect meeting spot for residents of all ages.

The Minto Community Center was the dream of former Minto Mayor Paul Koehmstedt. He envisioned a new, large, handicapped-accessible building to be used for many community gatherings and events, wedding dances, anniversary parties, graduations, rummage sales, elections, shows, polka fests, craft sales, festivals, club meetings, community celebrations, class reunions and more. He left a request that would contribute 75% of the capital needed for a community center to be built in Minto and stipulated that the remaining 25% of the capital was to be raised by the community.

The Minto Community Center was incorporated by the North Dakota Secretary of State on July 21, 2006. The Board of Directors has worked since that time to make the dream a reality.

Minto Community Center

Minto Community Center

Locations

Minto ND Community Center
114 Harvey Avenue
Minto, ND 58261
701.248.3978
View Website