City Public Works Director
The City of Minto Public Works Director performs many duties vital to the daily operations of City Hall. Listed below you will find many of the duties performed.
- Coordinating and performing all daily work activities.
- Responding to customer complaints or needs.
- Establishing recommendations for preventative management, storm and sewer management, waste water management, water distribution management, street maintenance, insect control management, weed management, and green space management.
- Preparing purchasing information for inventory maintenance and equipment maintenance and upgrades.
- Recording data and maintaining records and logs for all systems, equipment and operations.
- Acquiring and maintaining appropriate permitting and licensing for all systems.
- Coordinate and supervise the daily work activites of seasonal employees.